Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lalala.

All the tears i shed today. I hope it helps. Sometimes i really wonder whether i should be in Nursing or not. Having this thought again. Sometimes i just feel so sad and pity my patients that i get rather emotional. I don't understand why some people like to bring me down. I am so hurt. Today one of my friend asked me..."why do you want to become a nurse?" I told her "Passion." She said "Sure anot?" I guess...i don't know why she doubt me. But i rather not know the ans because i know i cnt take it. Right now i just hope God will bless me with strength and courage to carry on with Nursing.
Everything happens for a reason. Because God wants us to increase our faith.

Lesson learnt: 1) Don't be too emotional. 2) If you are right, persevere and never get knocked down by people whom they think that you are wrong or doubt you.

"God put us in this darkened world to shine as sons of light, so let us always teach the truth and keep our colours bright." -D. De Haan.

No comments:

Post a Comment