Sunday, July 25, 2010

Everyone needs a lil' bit of Love at least.


I can sense something. Today is a day where there are many opportunities for me. But...i didn't grab the opportunities! ZZZ...
God placed him right in front of me for like countless times man. But...i was busy talking and talking that i didn't say hi. There are many excuses or what ifs i can come up with. Shy? Busy talking? Or what if he don't remember me? I guess God will really come up with the best plan if something is really going to happen.
I'll just see how it goes next week.
Anws, i've srsly cut down on my shopping! But i'm still broke, broke, broke thanks to my stomach. Nowadays i feel so hungry easily. So i'm spending my entire fortune on FOOD. Cravings! I feel like eating corn, Daim, kueh, popiah, naked fish!

"God will never forsake you."

No comments:

Post a Comment