Saturday, July 17, 2010

What's Up. What's down? What's left, What's right?

Hohoho...i'm back to blog again! Miss me? Haha.
Anws, my flag day was a success i guess? Cos my tin was like heavy and there's a few 10 bucks! TCS flag day is the first flag day which i have collected the most! Thank God! (:
There was a lady who was so good man. I told her the money can be used to help the children, youths, and the elderly. Then she took out a small purse full of coins and donated every single coin! :D
Then after that went for my drums lesson. After the 30 mins lesson, my teacher talked to me about Nursing! Hahaha...and we talked for like 30 mins. First time i talked so much to him sia. lols.
Hmmm...then later went to Limited Edt to get a pair of Nike sb low dunk-Eric Koston shoes for my Bro's 21st Birthday! :D & i also bought a pair of crocs shoes for attachment cos my Rubi shoes are tight that my toes are shouting for help! =/ lols.

I wanna get this!!! :D Hello Kitty! (:

Tmr is the day man! Finally! I meant finally!! I can worship Him loudly! Hallelujah. Then aft tt going for PPP! ^^!
Btws, one last thing! I love my BFF's blog! The kinda fashion bloggy i want! www.avant-garde.onsugar.com

"Be slow to judge others. But be quick to judge yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment