Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Problematic.

Enjoying my Haagen Dazs right now. Need it like terribly.
It's not gonna help even if i say it out. Because the problem lies in me. So no matter what i do, it's still wrong.
Life is always full of problems. Once you've solved a problem, here comes another one.
This is life...there're bound to be clashes whenever we go. But can i survive it this time round?
I really don't like it! Why must it always affect our friendship?!?!
I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!!!
It is happening to me. You don't understand how i feel. I really hate my life.
it's always easy to say say say say say! But when it comes to you, you won't know how to face it.
There won't be a PERFECT solution. There is soooooooooooooooooooo much of unhappiness in me! I really wanna vent it out! Arghhhhhh! I'm affecting others. But what can i do?

"I need Peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment