Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A penny for your thought.

I've gotta constantly remind myself that i am special. Everyone is this world is unique. Comparing sucks ttm. Comparing will only kill. A sense of insecurity.Evil.
Most of the times, people can only see the goodness in others. But they've failed to see the goodness in themselves.

"Trust in the Lord and everything will be fine."
"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul (Psalm 143:8)."
"You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free (John 8:32). Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long (Psalm 25:4-5)."

No comments:

Post a Comment