Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thoughts.

Went out to celebrate Florence's birthday! (:
Watched Eclipse...nice movie. (:
Anws, i went into the EMO mode again. I rly dk what's GOING ON in my life man! Maybe too used to all that EMO-ness? Rly dk lahh! Maybe because it's not going acc to plan so i was like a bit too unhappy? But sometimes i'm too tired to try to entertain others.
Sometimes i rly wonder. I'm always the odd one out. Too tall. Too emotional. Too soft. Too lame. Too much of nonsense?
But i told myself i shouldn't be like that because we're celebrating Florence's birthday and that i cnt ruin it like what i did to Adeline's birthday.
But i guess talking to Florence does help a lil.
But the best thing to do is learn how to adapt constantly. Because in life i'll meet with all sorts of people who are worst than that. Don't take it too personal. & the thing is, Don't freaking ASSUME.
Thank God i'm going to Orchard on Sunday AGAIN! Must rly get all the necessary things which i need to buy! Birthday pressies! Shoes for attachment. Do an exchange.
Anws, i dreamt again. My dream is about climbing up a very short flight of stairs. But i am too tired...totally exhausted. & my knees were scratched. I literally have to CLIMB/CRAWL and not walk up the super short flight of stairs. Is God asking me to pray for strength? Which i need...to fight all these things which are bringing me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment