Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Miracle.

Today's Pharmacology paper, although i did study, i couldn't remember the names of the drugs i read. I was not confident at all. But thank God, He gave me a miracle! (: The MCQ was manageable, for the SAQ, i thought i would die @ its hands. But thank God that's Ranitidine! Haha...and i got some of the answers from the qn paper. So i guess i cn pass this paper. (:
Anws, as i was walking home i thought of something...there will always be a reason for what has happened. Sometimes when you want to be a person's close friend, you realise that it's difficult as it's not reciprocated. But i guess this takes time. Patience is the key. & if you really use your heart, the person will sense it. (:
He will respond when He hear your cries to Him. He will give you what you asked for if it's good for you. (:
Last Sunday's service is about miracles. To attain miracles, you must come to Him in great desperation and great humility.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."-Phillipians 4:13

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."-Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment