Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blessed are the ones...

Attended church today! (:
Hmmm, God you are WONDERFULwonderfulWONDERFUL. Today's sermon, is my answer to my yesterday's problem.
God blessed me with a passage from Titus 3:1-8. I really find these few verses meaningful. God's Word is the nothing but the TRUTH. Seriously. If only you would pick up a bible and read it. You'll be amazed.
There are many things which I need to polish ohhhhhhh. I'm still learning to become a better person.
Anws, after service, I attended the second last session of women's post encounter with Flor. Today's session is that WOMEN ARE CREATED TO BLESS! Amen! (:
God created us to bless others. (:
The tongue has the power to speak blessings or curse.
So, would you bless someone today? (:
Btws, I was just wondering...Christians have lessons to tell us how God loves us and is helping us. Do other religions have it tooooooo? Like telling the believers that God create them to bless? & how they can maintain peaceful relationships with others?

2 comments:

  1. In answer to your question: As a Christian coming from a community of mainly Muslims (Egypt), I would say yes, but in Islam, they actually have it written down as a reference (: It's pretty cool actually. I think all Religions have one form of goodwill or another. To my knowledge, all Heavenly Religions preach the same message of love of your neighbor, and God. God created us for a limited time on earth to evaluate what we would do, no matter what religion he reaches you through, you should be absolutely sure that the things he assigns us to doing will always be the same, so he can say in the End that we are all created equal and evaluated by our good works.
    Btw, I think you would love this> http://www.youtube.com/user/kingdomwarriorscom I did (:

    God Bless You (: tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the sharing! (:
    It's indeed a nice video. (:
    Sorry, just got to see your comment now cos Blogger doesn't notify me when someone sends me a message...

    ReplyDelete