Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Give thanks!

I've finally passed my BCLS test!! Super duper happy! Anws, the biology test is also kinda easy to pass if you study it. (:
Glory be to God man! Really never underestimate the power of prayer! =D
I guess if it wasn't for God, I wouldn't have passed this test because I've made a lot of mistakes. =(
Then after sch, I went to try the Jap buffet with CHOR MEE! The food is nice! The desserts look appetizing. But some of it isn't really that nice.
Then there is a timer at your table, for dinner is 80 mins. The table is a bit cramped.
Then we went shopping! Omgosh! Shop until the shops closed! Haha. Then we spent a bomb in 1 shop... Sigh. I wanna save save save but I'm still spending. Reallyyyyyy no self-control!!
Didn't really put to practice what I've learnt in post encounter. Alamak! Anws, I shall plan again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment