Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I've swam until I really turn into a walking dark chocolate if you would compare it to my original skin colour. But it's not going to stop me from swimming. Cos I have my handy dandy S-U-N-B-L-O-C-K. Hehe. (:
Anws, i'm going to swim swim swim during the holidays to build up my stamina. Woohoo.
I seem to like this holiday ohhhhh. Cos it's jam-packed with lots of things.
Group meetings, swimming, food hunt, outing with my BFF, church, studying. (:
Gonna work real hard. Play real hard. Pray hard? =x
Lastly, I was actually reading through the master sheet of the March's attachment. Hmmm, I should thank God though, because I will have many many chances to do what I always wanted to do. But, it's a bit frightening for me ehhhhhh. =x Opps.
I asked God for help. He helped me. But I ended up complaining and grumbling. Gosh!
XR ahhh XR! Gonna pray pray pray and ask Him to give me strength! I will think POSITIVELY!
WE HAVE HOPE! Amen!
We will return back to how we were in the past. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment