Saturday, December 4, 2010

Deepest desires.

God, I'm feeling so cold right now. Need some warmth. Still in the process of recovering form my flu and cough.
Love is still the most important thing of all. If you have no love, you have nothing.
Sometimes I hope that the bond between my family will be stronger. Many a times we are too busy with our own things that we never really take some time to show some care and concern for each other. Even if it's 5 mins of chatting time, it's still better than nothing. I guess internet definitely plays a part in weakening the bond between  families.
It's not easy for someone to realise that spending time with your own family is always MORE important than spending time with other half. You'll have time to do that because you're going to face them for the rest of your life. & families are the ones who will stick by you in times of need.
Today, will you do something for your family to show them that you appreciate them and will you tell them how much you love them?
Sometimes you treat me as a friend, sometimes you ignore me. I really don't want to have a friend like you. I've tried to ignore you, but you'll think that i'm angry with you. I don't know if you'll tell your other friends about things which I've told you because I trust you. But I can't do this to you because God loves you and God loves me. But one day you'll realise, in times of need, maybe you won't have a lot of friends who will stand by you. If you really treat them as your friends, you wouldn't be so sarcastic.
"I need to love people for who they are instead of choosing who to love by looking at their good points."

No comments:

Post a Comment