Saturday, December 11, 2010

I do know how to enjoy life.

Ytd went to my first TCC hangout place I guess...but this time round alone. Without my BFF. Anws, I guess TCC is the place for me. So relaxing, with all the delicious food which makes you salivate and the nice deco which is different for every cafe. Art Cafe. How I wish I can go to TCC like everyday! Try their breakfast, & soup!!
Caramelised Banana French ToastCheesy Bacon Casserolecornandmushroomsouponionring2kickOpuddingchestnutfairytaleABF_Sunny Side UpC52lycheejazzberryglitzy
Basically, these are all the food which I wanna TRY! But I guess I need at least 100 bucks to try all the above mentioned food. =x I'm a person who cares about looks. So I guess the presentation of the food really attracts me to eat them. (:
mascarponedlitepeachysunrise
Anws, these above 2 are the ones I tried ytd! (:
The Mascarpone D'Lite is pretty nice. It makes me kinda bloated when I was halfway through eating the cake because of the cheese. The chocolate is pretty bitter. Nice presentation. The cake is soft. Ice cream kinda glue-y which I kinda like. & nice blueberry which is so different from the ones you buy at the supermarket. It's value for money I guess, given the presentation and the ingredients they use. Lastly, the thingy surrounding the cake is pretty nice. (:
The Peachy Sunrise. I always have a problem drinking drinks like this because the syrup will always be stuck at the bottom. This drink has a tint of Peach...the taste of lime is pretty strong, and there's another taste which I've forgotten! Opps! =x Overall, nice presentation. (:

Next up, Flambe. Hmmm, this cup of coffee caught my eye because of its fire. Hmmm, pretty cool isn't it?
Feel like trying it! Woah! It's coffee with Liqueur. Hmmm, talking about this, I'm going to an Irish Cafe to try their Irish Coffee.
Anws, back to ytd. After TCC, I went to TC to witness Kimberly's baptism! (:
I'm so happy for her man! I'm wondering when will it be my turn. Shall pray more!

No comments:

Post a Comment