Saturday, December 11, 2010

You name it, I have it.

Today went to sch for BCLS extra training. Taking my BCLS on tues. Basically, next week is HELL week for me. Monday having my AbPSY presentation which I am so looking forward to, & having my BIO prac test follow by my BCLS test on the same day which both i'm not looking forward to.
Then after my BCLS training today, I went to swim with my BFF! (:
She taught me how to swim FREESTYLE. I guess the prob with me is that I cannot float on water. I auto-sink. But anws, still gotta thank her. I needa swim more! To build up my stamina. Gotta find back that sporty me.
Lastly, we swam for like less than 1 and 1/2 hours, BUT I can see the colour change! Ohh man. The Fair [Before] & the Chocolate [After]. Sigh, wanna build up my stamina then global warming. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment