Thursday, December 23, 2010

I didn't start the day right, so I wanna end it right.

The original plan was to go for my foodie hunt on Monday. However, I was toooo lazy to go out! =x
So I went for my foodie hunt on Tuesday. Woke up at 8.30pm then was contemplating whether to go a not. But I still went.
1st Stop: Chong Pang Nasi Lemak.
Then took bus 859, changed to another bus. Alighted, but the shop was nowhere to be found. =.="
When I don't have the thought of eating it, it was there. When I actually want to eat it, the shop closed down. *faints*...then the next thing, disappointed, I went to wait for a bus to take to NYP. Thinking that 169 stop at NYP, I took it cos the last stop is AMK interchange. (In case I took the wrong bus. =x)
While waiting for the bus, I happen to turn & look at my bag. Then I saw the 8 legged creature which I H.A.T.E the MOST. A black spider with a few white spots. I jumped on my feet, threw the bag on the chair & began to inspect the bag to see if that creature is still there. I was like super duper scared. But when 169 arrived, I have no choice but to board the bus with my that bag with the traces of SPIDER. So on the bus, I inspected the bag for like 3 times. =x I guess that each time when I inspect the bag, it rly decrease my anxiety level.
Btws, the bus took like 30 mins to reach the station. =.=" I think i'm just suey ttm. Took the wrong bus. So I took MRT to NYP when I alighted at the interchange. Pek Chek. Then went to school, got Huijin to check the bag for me again! So terrified! Sigh.
Anws, I shall talk about my foodfoodfood. No more rantings!
2nd stop: Fish & Chicks.
Waiting for my busbusbus.
Bus stop opp the Chong Pang Nasi Lemak.
Bali Sun. Cranberry with peach, added with a touch of Sprite. 3.80 SGD.
7.80 SGD. Love it basically! (:
Has the taste of Naked Fish @ Grassroots CC. (:
I love the way they pair the coleslaw with the raisins. Coleslaw-Cut into small pcs , crunchy with the raisins, soft and hard. They make it so balanced. & it tastes nice. (: But a bit diluted for their sauce/mayo with the salad.
Overall the place is nice...but kinda noisy. Cos only I was the one there...then they blast their music, talked loudly.
But overall I love their food! (:
Oishii~! (:
Fish so smooth, soft and tender. (:
Lastly, didn't get to my last stop for the day. White Bee Hoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment