Friday, December 17, 2010

His Power.

Glory be to God again! Was kinda shocked when my friend told me I got A for biology prac test. Thought that I will get a B or B+. Happyyyyyhapppppppy. :D
Anws, got a C for my GSM. Alamak. A lil' bit disappointed cos I thought I will get a B. But I guess since I can't change anything, just accept reality. (:
I'm going to work hard together with God. God has really blessed me to work hard and I believe with His help, I  can get a GPA of at least 3. =D
Anws, went to watch Rapunzel with Pamela & Rachel after school today. It was rly awesome! =D A must watch! (:
Then I bought a dress today. Omgosh. *slapslap*
Lastly, on my way home, I listened to this song which I really love. Touching.
Pay attention the words at the end.

And all these 3 remains. Faith. Hope. Love. The greatest of these is Love. From the book of Corinthians.

No comments:

Post a Comment