Friday, December 3, 2010

Care.

Ytd it was raining heavily! =(
I guess the worst thing is when it's raining heavily, the wind comes along. Still rmb on tuesday or wed, it was raining so heavily (with the raindrops dropping from the sky which can kill a BIG ANT!) & tgt with the wind blowing @ don't know how many km/h, I walk in the rain with my brolly, but I was drenched from my belly button downwards. =x My jeans are wet ttm! Except for the back of my knee. The only part which isn't wet. =.="
Anws, I went to my ex-workplace which is Fairprice. (:
Went there, saw a few of my old buddies & had a chat with them...it's so nice cos when I go back, the first thing which they'll ask me is about Nursing! Haha! They are pretty cute actually. (: & they're caring toooooo. One uncle said that I have lost weight! Omgosh!
Then there's this security which I think is the "tour guide"..she likes to bring me around to show me oishi food! Haha! (:
Then got this guy always disturb me!
But they're all nice nice people. (:
Anws, i'm going to have a BBQ to replace my cell group meeting today! Gtg. Tatas. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment