Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happiness.

Ytd went for the Christmas Magic with Flor, Huijin, Kimberly, Yu Huan & her bf.
Hmmm, the performance was amazing. I like the way how Ps Khong put the messages of Faith. Hope. Love. across to the public. However, the performance didn't really hit right through my heart. As in, i wouldn't mention to all my friends how good the performance was although I find that it was a pretty good performance for the pre-believers.
Anws, Ps Khong said something. "Will finding true love really make you happy?"
I thought it was the case in the past. But now, I realise that finding true love wouldn't make you happy PERMANENTLY. Only Christ has the power to instill true happiness in us. (:
Still on the way of attaining happiness through the Word of God! (:
Btws, I'm going to start my food hunt tmr! (:
Awesomeeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment