Wednesday, January 12, 2011

An act of LOVE.

On the way home today, it was raining quite heavily, and the wind was rather strong. I was drenched again from half of my tee, to my legs.
Then I saw a maid totally drenched. She was pushing the grandma who was on a wheelchair, and the grandma was holding the umbrella. The maid was just pushing the grandma when the wind and the rain was like coming so strong, hitting her face...such an act of kindness. I don't think i'll be able to do that. If it's me, i'll ask the grandma to shield me from the rain, if not i'll take a cab. But that moment, I was shocked to see such an act. Should have taken it down on camera because a picture speaks a thousand words.
But yea, I wonder how many maids like this still exists.
Can't find a picture to describe this scene. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment