Sunday, January 23, 2011

Word for Women.

Signed up for SOL 1 already. The first session is on the day of my first paper.
Kinda looking forward to the lessons cos it's about Family & Relationships. I believe I will be richly blessed by God's Word. (:
Yes! Another step closer to knowing what's God's plan for me. =D
I might still be harboring some thoughts...it is not easy trying to forget the past whenever it pops up in my mind. Still in the process of trying to delete those thoughts. >< !
But I believe if I'm willing to obey His word, and listen to Him, I don't have to go through those unnecessary pain. (:
Anws, I copied and pasted this short part from Flor's blog. It's adapted from Lady in Waiting, a book which I will strongly recommend. (:
Sure it's flattering when a cute guy asks you out, but you know it will only lead to pain and confusion if he doesn't fit God's standards for manhood.
My friend said this to me: "There are many guys around you which are available. But you die die want this guy, means this guy."
But I guess I should rid my mind of all these thoughts. I'm gonna leave it to God entirely, wash my hands off it. If he's really the guy for me, God will make a way, He will. For His ways are higher than my ways.
"Everything begins with a S.M.I.L.E. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment