Saturday, January 1, 2011

Be Flexible.

Learnt a lesson ytd, the last day of the year 2010.
I learnt that I've gotta be flexible as a person.
Things can't always go the way I want it to. Then when it doesn't go the way I want it to be, I will become unhappy. That's for sure.
Many a times, I question myself. Why can't things turn out this way? Why can't she be like this?
Looking at so many people being able to do some things which I wanted to do with my friend as well, it just doesn't come true due to some reasons. But I know that I can't force things to happen. So i'm giving up the thought.
What happened ytd has really hurt me a lot, and I really wonder if there's any purpose in doing it. I almost gave up on something which I really loved most. But after praying to God and thinking about it, I guess I really shouldn't give up on doing something which I like very much just because of one person.
I can't force things to happen but I know I can change the things which makes me happy.
I can change my target of happiness!
Although I am sad because I can't make the thing happen but I know I can think of it from another perspective. Learn to give. The least I can do is to make myself happy by giving in. This way, I will not be unhappy because the thing can't happen but I can be happy because I can give.
Glory be to God. For without Him, I would still be living in anger and bitterness if this incident were to happen to me in the past!!

No comments:

Post a Comment