Friday, January 7, 2011

A rubber band that's overstretched.

Sigh. Had a relapse of my old injury I guess. Then ytd did some exercises which actually aggravated my pain.
Basically the pain got worse like today but the pain was like on and off for these past few months. So, I was like walking around AMK with the company of Adeline to look for a clinic with female doctors cos I don't rly like male doctors. But there was like none apparently. So I went to this TCM clinic which has like all female doctors. So did Acupuncture. But the doctor spoke in Chinese. So I couldn't rly figure out what she was trying to say. A ligament tear or a ligament strain. Which one? =x
Anws, she say can swim but cannot do vigorous exercises. I wanna swim! But when I think of how long I have to walk and that I needa bathe, the pain just turn me off.
All I know is that I need to have a change in my daily activities which is like so sad? No sitting on sofa everyday when I wake up in the morning or get home. Then no playing with the children in David's Club cos I can't sit on the floor. No walking with my normal speed because it hurts. I act like an old woman basically. Gosh!
But maybe it is good for me? Walking slowly to appreciate things around me.
Lastly, always find the root cause of every problem and try to find a solution to that problem instead of dragging it. Just like taking antibiotics. Finish the whole course and never STOP taking it cause you think you're fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment