Saturday, January 8, 2011

Faith.

After the NYP open house, I went to the supermarket to get my daily necessities and some goods for CNY because my dear parents have put me in charge of it! =x
I bought like so many things...but not enough. I only have a pair of hands so can only buy 4 bags of stuff. So, shall continue tmr! (:
Carrying a lot of things, I cab-ed home. Then I srsly don't know what's wrong ehhh. The driver drive like normal speed, then slow, then super fast. Then when I gave him 7 bucks, he was supposed to return me 1.85. But he gave me 85 cents, and he threw the 4 bucks at me. Then the money dropped on the floor of car. Then I told him in a nice way, uncle, you gave me the wrong change. Then he took back the 4 bucks and gave me a dollar back. I mean what's wrong? I didn't do anything wrong what...why must he treat me in this way?!
Then when I took my things, my cup noodles fell out from the plastic bag. Alamak.
But I was rather surprised actually. Cos I still can talk to him in a pretty nice manner which is so not the past me. Woah. Not rly agitated.
& surprisingly, my spine is not that painful alr! Hehe~! Must be the prayers by my cell sis and Ps PL! (:
But to be safe, better not sit on the floor and sofa.
Countdown: 28 more days to CNY. 
31 more days to BB Torch.
37 more days to my thyroid checkup @ Mount Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment