Sunday, January 2, 2011

Donning on a new self.

I don't really know why I put this as my title. But anws, today's sermon was by Ps MM. He said something about forgetting the past. I guess it's true. I've been letting my past affect me way too much.
In the FB app for God wants you to know, it has a lot of messages which I think can be applied to this situation.
1. It says breaking the barrier which is fear, thus, leading to a greater reward from God!
Fear is something which is pulling me back from doing what I've always wanted to do.
The more fear you have, the lesser faith you will have. Or rather, when you fear, you have no faith.
2. It says I learn what I do.
I avoid every time. So I learn how to avoid. & I actually become more and better in avoiding. =x *faints.*
Each time when I see you, I always wonder what is the reason why silence is the only thing between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment