Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's a J.O.Y serving God!

As usual, served in David Club today. FYI: David Club is a club for children who are 18 months - 4 yrs old. I serve in N3, the 3 yrs old.
As I've injured my ligament, I can only sit down on the chair and look at the children sing and dance.
Seriously, after serving for half a year, I'm loving children more and more I guess...(:
Children, are so innocent and they are so amazingly funny.
A girl who always carry a big smile on her face can cry for a long time just because she can't get to wear her melody jacket! Haha~!
Then there's this cute boy who always dig his nose was crying because he doesn't want the mother to leave him. So he cried and cried and cried. But when I took his temperature, he stopped crying. Finished taking his temp, he started crying again. Then asked him to pick a sticker, he stopped crying. Then picked alr, started crying again! Oh boy, isn't he cuteeeeeee~?
Lastly, there's this boy named Joseph. He also another funny guy. Cried. I talked to him for like a while, asked him to go and play with his friends. Then he started pinching his bottom, saying he wanna pee. So I brought him to wear his shoe. Asked him where are his shoes...he said Orange. Then in the end, his shoes are grayish green in colour. =.=" haha!
But he's pretty cute lahhhhh...keep looking at me haha...then I smiled at him. Then he came and find me for a few times when I was sitting on a chair. Don't rly know what he want. But yea, cute. (:
Anws, breaking for a month & imma back to serving God's children! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment