Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Internal Struggle.

I went through the past few struggles without having God by my side.
I'm really glad that I now have God to go through this struggle with me. (:
I am trying to put my past behind ME.
Must learn to BREAK the BARRIER! (:
Anws, today I learnt a valuable lesson!
I was affected by what someone say. It was like super duper peanuts man. But I didn't know why I was so affected by it. But I believe God wants me to seek Him?
Cos I prayed and asked God to heal me cos ytd God wants you to know said that everything that irritates you about others, is your key to understanding yourself. What angers you in another person is an unhealed aspect of yourself. If you had already resolved that particular issue, you would not be irritated by its reflection back to you, then suddenly this thought popped up into my mind.
"Everybody is good by nature. It's the devil that is tempting them and doing all those evil things because they are not strong spiritually."
I learnt that I have to treat everybody regardless of whether they are good or bad because they are all good by nature.
Going to pray, pray, pray to listen to what He has to say. (:
"He is my light, my strength."


Anws, I went to Ade's house then to watch The Tourist with Adeline, and we makan makan tgt after the movie! (:
This was how I spent my 8 hours break. =x
The Tourist is actually not bad bahh...will give it 3/5 stars. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment