Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family Vacation.

 Until now, I still don't have a chance to go on a holiday with my family!
Hmmm, I think it's the start of this year that I realise that it's very important that I spent time with my family. & I yearn to spend time together as a whole family. Thus, I set a goal to have at least 6 family gathering. But I've only had 4 this year. Still got 2 more to go. Anws, after attending women's post encounter, and hearing the pastor say that she has finally brought her parents on a vacation, I was inspired(?)! I wanna bring my parents on a vacation! :D
I asked my dad which country he wanna go...then he said he lazy to travel overseas. So he suggested Sentosa! Sooooo cute sia. Hmmm, so I thought to myself...family vacation doesn't necessary mean have to travel overseas! So, i'm actually thinking of bringing them to Sentosa's Siloso Beach Resort. (:
I guess it's part of God's plan? (: To bring my family closer. (: Then He can use me to do His work in this family. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment