Monday, October 18, 2010

The beginning.

Today is the start of school. My first lesson is lab. Hmmm...I love this teacher ehh! (: Haha. She is my competitor. What do I mean by that? She's so much lamer than me! HAHA! But she's so cute ehh. Maybe because she has been working in a mental hospital before coming to my poly. Anws, she's a child of God. Can hear that from the way she talks. I agree with some of the things she's said. "God is with her everywhere she goes."
Anws, I'm chosen as the assistant class leader! OMG! =(( Why choose me? Sigh. But thank God it's ONLY assistant. Heng ahh~
Btws, I wanna share about violin. Ytd I was reading about Stradivarius. I wanted a good quality violin like Stradivarius. But thank God i did some research. Cos the violin costs like up to 5 million dollars. =x
But I guess it should be priceless? With almost 300 years of history, and 700 Stradivarius violins left in this world, shouldn't it be priceless? Stradivarius violins are hand-crafted...it's just so amazing. Gonna get myself a book on violin and read up about it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment