Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm Sorry.

I wanna say a BIG thank you to NR0928! :D They are soooooooooo sweet! They bought a mango cake to celebrate pam and my birthday! (: The cakkkkkkkkke is oishi~! (:
Tomorrow is so going to be AWESOME! :D
Will be taking group photo and duet photo with Huijin. Haha. Next, will be meeting up with Eileen! Was supposed to meet her during my first week of hols but apparently i fell sickkkkkkk...=((...lastly, imma going clubbing with my friends tomorrow night! Thank God school starts late on Thursday. (:

Btws, I remember I wrote in one of my post saying that how nice would it be if there's no stereotyping in this world! But I am one. =/ Sigh. I tried. Really. To put the past behind me. But I am still being a stereotype...2 scenarios proved me right. & I feel real guilty man. Gotta repent and pray to God. So NEVER judge a book by its cover!!! & NEVER ASSUME!!! =(( I really dk what to say but I've gotta change!
"God is indeed Faithful!"

No comments:

Post a Comment