Saturday, October 23, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2

Okays...this is soooooooo scary but AWESOME! :D
Went out with Szeya, Cheng Hui & Derrick to Cine to watch PA2. It is freaking awesome man! PA2 is actually showing the before and after of PA1. As in, it shows what happen before Katie & Micah shifted house...& it shows what happened after Katie disappeared after killing Micah. Some of the things are similar, like the banging of doors, and pulling. OMG. The pulling is scarier now! Then there was a few parts you could literally shout out lorhh. Anws, when the movie started, it was sooooooo funny sia! Cos Derrick was passing the drink to Szeya, then the next minute I know, the whole cup of coke was on the floor! Haha! Funny ttm!
Anws, if you are looking for some excitement in your life, I would recommend PA2. Awesome.
Then after watching PA2, we went to Dhoby Ghaut to play L4D2. OMG. Sooooooooooo long never play liao! Finally i get to play! But Cheng Hui play until halfway not feeling well...=((
Have a fun time killing zombies & shouting! =x Hahaha.
After that chiong to cell group in Redhill. Played UglyUgly as our icebreaker! (: Wahhh...my cell sisters sooooooooo good @ snatching sia! Anws, the moral of the story is that "when opportunity comes, must grab it! If not must wait until the next opportunity comes."
Then we talked about "Our new life with Jesus." Then during the worship, I prayed. And I guess the thing which struck me is, "Can I really put God in my first place?" It's a tough thing to do...but I have to do it because it is what is expected for me. I believe He's my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment