Saturday, October 30, 2010

BFF's 18th! (:

Today is my BFF's birthday! :D
HAPPPPPPPY BIRD-DAY to BIG WEN! Hehe! =P
Hope our friendship will stay continue to stay strong in times of good and bad! (:
Anws, I am such a Smart Alec. Went for violin as usual when there's no violin lesson, but there's a replacement for me at 3.30pm. Soooooo toooooo bad! Can only replaced it next time then. =x
Then I went to BIG WEN's house to give her a surprise! (:
I've made a book for her...the papers are kinda nice actually. Still rmb when I bought it from Popular, i was like wondering how come it's so cheap? When I compare it to the papers from Made with Love. So it turns out that Popular got their papers from CHINA. While Made with Love got their papers from USA. No wonder the price difference! Alamak! Anws, I bought for her a mini mannequin since she likes to design...& i'm also going to make a DVD for her! :D
Anws, went to Orchard with her! Our same old place. (: Then shopped for like a few hours then head backkkkk home cos she needs to rush back to Yishun to celebrate her BIRD-DAY. (:
We went to Sakae Sushi for lunch! (:
OMG...i love their Tempura UDON! Oishi~!! When the tempura is in your mouth, you can taste the unique taste...a bit eggy and the prawn is like bouncing in your mouth lorhh! HAHA! Then the udon is smooth, the soup is sweet and light, and OMG. I'm in heaven! Haha! (:
Then after that I played Happy Birthday & Twinkle Twinkle Lil' Stars on my violin for her! In the toilet in Mandarin Gallery. =x I'm like such a weirdo sia...in the past is eat Mash Potato in the toilet, now is play the violin in the toilet! =x Haha!
"I hope to make my blog a food, fashion, and Godly blog! (:"

No comments:

Post a Comment