Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I can't do anything about my pain that I wanna cry.

It's been so long since I've had fever. Then when I have fever, it was 38.6 d.c.
On Sunday, I was coughing & coughing & coughing. Then I went back home to sleep for a while after church. When I woke up, I went to bathe then back to sleep. I slept @ 10 plus but I still find it hard and I was thinking about my fever. My head was in pain, and i felt real miserable...I thought I was going to die man...cos my temperature is high I guess. I guess when it's time for me to go, I'll go.
I woke up on Monday morning, then head to USS with my BFF. After playing, we went home tgt...then I went to see the doctor. He said that it was a viral infection and my throat is quite inflamed. I asked him this idiotic qn: "Will I die? Anws, I was touched by my BFF because of what she's said. She said if nobody is at home, she will come to my house to take care of me! (: Soooooooo sweet right?? (:
Anws, I woke up today and I cannot even speak properly and my temperature has increased again i guess. My throat is soooooooooooo in pain! But after a while when I eat the meds, my throat is feeling much better. I really hope that I'll recover tmr cos I wanna go cycling with my friends. (:
Btws, I love the MUMMY's roller coaster!! I wanna go back again! Haha...anws, sitting on too many roller coasters makes me feel that the Purple Line train feels like roller coaster. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment