Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hangover.

Reached home about 1am today morning...I was like feeling a lil' bit tipsy, and was blabbering nonsense! Left St James kinda early cos we reached there quite early and we drank like vodka coke, vodka lime, Bacardi Breezer Lime and Peach...OMG. Drink until i felt like puking ehh...and i went a lil' siao. Cos when we reached Vivocity, there was only a few people...so I was like singing Lady Gaga's Telephone and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! OMG. Really went siao liao...feeling like shit and so tired. I guess next time when I go clubbing, i'll not drink like siao! But thank God. He answered my prayers! I didn't puke, then i returned home safely. (:
Anws, it's quite an AWESOME experience haha. St James is nice and we got free drinks! :D And i love the stamp which they'll stamp on your hand! It glows in the dark! Nice! (: I guess pictures speak a thousand words. So later i'll post the pics! (:
Last but not least, i guess it's pretty bad for the soul. Cos when I went to school today, I was feeling like a zombie. Really. Dead sia. Reminds me of the song "DJ got us falling in Love." Cos there's one sentence which says "zombie coming back to life?" It's like pretty true. Cos in the night with all the music and drinks, you'll feel like so hyper, dancing around. But when it's morning, you'll turn into a zombie. Thinking about the state I was in ytd made me have seconds thoughts about drinking.
"Thanks Adeline for the advice ytd. (:"

















No comments:

Post a Comment