Saturday, October 16, 2010

Can I just erase the IN from indecisive?

Went for my violin lesson today. It's awesome I'll say. But. Omg. I'm in a dilemma. I guess it should be most violinist dream to get a good violin. Although i'm still in the beginner's phase, I guess I really love violin. It's become a part of my life. I took up violin in the first place because I really wanna make it a pastime and because I'm so impressed with people playing "Flying Free". When i'm sad or lonely, I can play some pieces to help me cope with all the problems I have. Karina said this to me on Friday: "Focus on one thing and be good at it." I agree. Totally. I love learning. I'm very kiasu actually. Haha. There was a lot of things which I couldn't do when I was young. Like dancing, and learning things. Thus, I'm using the money and the time I have now to catch up. Like learning drums, learning tennis, and learning violin. Since I've found something that I love, which is the violin. It's natural for people to cling on to something which they love. Never let go, right? I really yearn for a good violin. But out of all things, money have to be the obstacle. It's always money. Without money, we can never be happy because there are a lot of things which we can't do without it. But money can't buy everything. What an irony.
A violin which may seem very ordinary to you, looks like a beauty to me. The wood, and everything. Its sound. It's just so amazing. I really want it. But the thing is, money and me. It's worth the money but am I willing to spend a fortune on it? In future when I become a nurse, I will have no time to attend violin lessons which to me, is a waste! & by buying such a good quality violin, will I be siannnnnn of it? I get bored of things easily. I love violin. But after buying the good quality violin, will I get bored of it like after a few years? I really need an answer. How I wish I could be decisive.

Anws, after my violin lesson, I went to TPY to find that cake shop which I saw on Channel 8 ytd. But I still couldn't find that shop! Crappppppp~
Then I went home to finish up watching the rest of the dvds which I rented then I head off to Causeway Point to watch "Eat Pray Love" with my BFF. The movie was a bit too long. Like 2 hours 20 mins. It's not badddddd I should say but it gets a lil' boring at some parts and there's a lot of Indian gods. But overall, yea, it's quite nice. In that movie, she said a lot of things which is what I'm thinking about, what is bothering this world. & I really wanna be like her, go on a backpack travel. It's just so amazing isn't it?
Btws, after the movie, I went to buy my FAV Korean seaweed & I bought 1 kg of NOUGAT! Haha. I'm crazy about them! =x
"When the world forsakes you, remember, God doesn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment