Friday, October 15, 2010

It's time to exercise those limbs of yours.

My title says it all. Exercise. I was playing badminton with a few kids just now. It was awesome man! I was drenched in sweat...and Karina and Ps PL was like asking me "How long have you not exercise?"
Haha...the answer is: Very long? Or everyday, if you considered walking a part of exercise.
This is the part I hate. I am a person who sweat like nobody's business. So walking to school, walking to my violin school, and shopping at Bugis just drives me mad because I can sweat like a few buckets of water. Therefore, no matter what I do, I'll sweat like shit. Needless to say, I will sweat more than anyone else playing badminton just now. So I guess it's not about not exercising, but how many sweat glands do I have. Haha.
But overall I enjoyed it cos I haven't play badminton for like years. So I wanna thank Ps PL for this game of badminton. (: Besides the game, I also enjoy the time I spend with them. Just like what Derrick has said, "Bonding." Yea, it's been so long since I've bonded with them. My cell sisters, and Ps PL.
Btws, Florence baked cake for us! Yay! I'm eating her cake for breakfast tomorrow. (: Her cake looks awesome! I guess it'll taste awesome too! Haha. (:
Talking about exercising, I'm all geared up for tmr's violin lesson! I'll not faint tomorrow & i'll continue to work hard for violin because I really loved it a lot. Passion is the word to describe it! (:
Before I head off to play badminton, I was alone at home. Cool. I just need this peace. =x Then I listened to the Jolin Tsai disc which I bought like ermmms...4 years back. Thinking about it, so many things have happened 4 years back. Anws, back to the disc. I was singing and enjoying the songs. I guess there are many people out there who are so bothered by love and sad things? Her songs are nice but it's all about love and sadness? Also gt happiness. I guess JESUS is the solution to the problems out there. We've gotta break that viscous cycle! Stop all that teenage pregnancies! Anws, I happen to see this article when my mum was reading the newspaper. It's this article about Making out at the staircase. I mean seriously, just because your friends are doing all this = you have to do it too? C'mon, we should use our brains and WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE. We just need JESUS to realise that all this shit is WRONG. & we need JESUS to think it through, and learn how to SAY NO! to those EVIL people out there who are out to tempt you! I guess it's hard to reach out to those people out there...so instead of complaining here, I can/ WE CAN do something more constructive. PRAY for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment