Saturday, October 9, 2010

Can you really understand the plight which i'm in?

I'm finally backkkk to blog after getting fever and still in the progress of sick-ness. Today I woke up in the mornings as usual for violin. Then sun was shining so bright and it was HOT TTM! I missed the bus so i have to walk to the train station, with the scotching HOT sun shining on me. Then about 15 mins through the lesson, my hand was quite tired already..but i told myself to hang in there! But i couldn't cos i was feeling a lil' funny & weird~ so i asked my teacher whether can i sit down a not cos i'm going to faint already. Sat there for a few mins my teacher asked me to go home. But I wasn't in a state to go home cos I was really feeling funny. So I sat outside the room with the air-con blowing its cold wind on me, but I was sweating profusely like my face is soaked in the water. After sitting there for like don't know how long, I went home. Wanted to cab home but idk what's wrong with the cab nowadays! I can't seem to find one cab!! I'm like dying alr...so i went to the taxi stand, I was feeling so miserable. Want to puke, don't want to puke, want to faint, don't want to faint. I was going to call the ambulance at that moment...but thinking of being hospitalised totally stop me from doing that. So i hang on and went to the bus interchange to take a bus instead. Reaching the 859 stop in like a few mins, I knew  I was going to be like a few years back when I couldn't see in choir. So I quickly walked to the 859 stop because my eyes were beginning to turn white totally. Then after a couple of mins i board the bus and everything, I managed to reach home safely with my dad to fetch me at the bus stop. I guess this whole week, I had a close brush with death. Why did all these happen?
"God, are you really there for me?"

1 comment:

  1. Hello Xin Ru!
    Don't doubt God.
    He is always with us and will help us through our struggles.
    He said in John 14:18 "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."
    He will not leave us alone to fight.
    You are God's precious child and He know that you r suffering due to ur sickness.
    I will keep u in prayer so must hang in there!:)
    God bless u abundantly!

    ReplyDelete