Thursday, October 14, 2010

Serenity.

I went to get the books for school with Lina & Priya in the afternoon. Then head off to Causeway point to get myself some violin books! (: But they don't have any Don Besig books. I wanna get them, then learn how to play "Flying Free." Sweet. (:
I guess I'm loving violin more and more...it's becoming part of my life. (:
Then after that I rented some DVDs to burn some time away at home. I rented Kick Ass, Nanny McPhee & the BIG BANG & When I'm Rome...these are the movies I wanted to watch but got no time, if not there's nobody to acc me. =((
Otw home, I saw this sign -->"Paranormal Activity 2: Coming Out Soon."
OMG!! I seriously can't wait to see this man! Paranormal Activity scared the hell out of me. I can still remember the scene when the girl was being dragged out from bed. I think about it when I'm going to bed at night. It's freaking scary but AWESOME! The word to describe it. (:

Then I took a bus home instead of a train. I guess the reason I prefer bus than train is because I can just take this time to listen to music, to enjoy the scenery as well as take some time to think about the things which are happening in my life right now.
"Sometimes it's good to leave some time for ourselves to get away from the hustle and bustle of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment