Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Sunday! (:

After service, I have a craving to eat Laksa!!!
Since I fell sick, I wanted to eat laksa! But got a super inflammed throat so can't eat it! So after service, I went backkkkkk to Sembawang to find laksa...but I can't find it at the MRT station apparently. But thank God i rmbed Sunplaza have. So I went there to get myself a bowl of Katong Laksa and Sharksfin souppppppp...
Then otw home, I thought about some things. Besides being a nurse, there are also other things which I can become tooooooo. Like, a pastor? A person who takes pictures of food? A violinist? Haha!
Anws, went back home, eaten, watched Jackie Chan on tv, then I fell asleep for like 2 hours plus...so tired sia. Woke up at 5.45am today to get to Expo to setup. In the past I will just stay at home and watch tv on Sundays. But now, I wake up early on every Sunday for church, if not to serve in David's club! (: Looking at how the children smile just brightens up my day! :D Hehe.
Anws, I should be studying on every weekend. But apparently, I lack the discipline and the time. Ohhhhhhhh no! Gotta pray.
Anws, I've gotta go eat again! My appetite is like soooooooo huge nowadays! Just eaten a bowl of rice like 2 hours ago and i'm eating again! Siannnnnnnn...I don't wanna GROW FAT! =X

No comments:

Post a Comment