Sunday, October 3, 2010

Paul Frank.


Paul Frank has a monkey called Julius...isn't he like cute? (:
The only PAUL FRANK thing which I have is their green tee. Looks cute~
I wanted to get their ear piece...but it's sold out! Sigh. Maybe it's just not meant to be.
Anws, sometimes when I board the train or go shopping, I'll see people wearing imitations! Maybe it's due to their lack of knowledge...but srsly, by wearing imitations, people who wear the real stuff will be looked upon as wearing fakes~ Sigh.
Anws, enough of all those complaining.
Btws, when I went to www.paulfrank.com, I was happy (: The graphics are nice, and the animations are cute! (:
Julius was like dancing around and tgt with the music, it'll just make you smile if you like it. (:
Sometimes I really hope that the US brands like H & M, Paul Frank, and a lot more, they'll enter the SG market...cos their clothes are really NICE! (:
This is awesomeeeeee~!! My watermelon!! :D


Paris Love Canvas Tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment