Monday, November 1, 2010

What a S-H-I-T-T-Y day!

My life feels like a traffic jam today.
Before heading to school, my nose couldn't stop its production. So the mucus is like wanna come out, then don't wanna come out. So irritating!
Then after that went to school, feel that i dressed like shit sia. The Gap jeans like don't go along with my Bershka Cow top. OMG. Real shit.
Then after the lessons and everything, I went to Yishun Cold Storage in the hope of getting my Korean Seaweed which I haven't been eating for like 1 week? But I went there TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!! The things there expensive like shit. The products are like placed until so high. Thank God i'm tall if not i don't need to buy anything liao. Then there are soooooooo many products there but apparently it doesn't entice me to buy. Really FAIL sia. A supermarket = to supply to people's needs and to attract them to buy your products. I think the only only only thing which REALLY attracts me is Haagen Dazs.
Then after that I took 859 home. OMG. I srsly dk what's wrong!!!!!! The feeling of wanting to vomit is coming back back back again! They just need to upgrade their skills! Arghhhh!
Anws, before going back home, I went to Shop & Save to buy SUPER Bird's Nest Drink. Sigh. I miss the mamashop which used to be there. They supply to my needs and knows what the Semb people want srsly! & it is CHEAPER compared to COLD STORAGE + SHOP & SAVE!!!!!! But i guess Singapore's own supermarket-Fairprice is the best!
Anws, back to Shop & Save, I bought the 4 cans of drink, and the cashier gave me a small pathetic carrier. Thank God it's durable enough to hold the 4 cans of drink which weigh don't know how many grams.
It's really so shitty. Arghhhh! I guess the worst of all is NOT BEING ABLE TO BUY MY KOREAN SEAWEED!!! I srsly feel like grabbing someone and punch them in the face!
I guess i'm a person who needs to satisfy my cravings. There was once when I wanna eat this delicious fried rice with chicken wings on top and i also wanna eat Famous Amos. So i went to Orchard at night to buy my FA and then to Bugis to buy my Fried Rice. This time round I feel like going to Woodlands to buy 30 pkts of that seaweed! But I guess this wed bahh...cos i'll get even frustrated if I were to squeeze with the crowds!
Lastly, I feel much much better ranting on my blog! Yay! (:
The latest Knorr Carrot porridge! Not bad~
"Will a friend lie to you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment