Thursday, November 4, 2010

Alone but not alone.

Ytd Eileen received a last minute call to go for an interview. So, i'm left alone again. Something is bound to happen everytime we meet. So I went to Orchard alone to eat Sakae's Tempura Udon...but the udon is not that nice compared to the first time i ate it. Then I went to shop @ Ion...I bought this super cute tee...with a giraffe @ the front! (: Haha! (: It costs like 45 bucks after 30% discount i think. It costs like so expensive because it's made from Europe. I saw one red sweater with a small yellow chick at the top left hand corner of the sweater! It's soooooo cute! :D But it costs like 88 bucks after disc. =x
Then after that, I went to Sol Mart to buy 30 packets of Seaweeeeeeed! :D
Then after that went to Candy Empire but apparently there's no new Kit-Kat! =((
I guess I just have to wait for Kanako to buy me new Kitto-katto! :D
"Do you really treat me as your friend?"

No comments:

Post a Comment