Saturday, November 27, 2010

EAT.

Wanted to eat my favourite PINK colour kueh without using my hands...so i tried to shift the kueh by "tossing" the kueh indirectly with the box. But I used tooooo much force! Then the kueh just dived str8 into my RED BAGGU bagggggg!! But it looked funny anws. Haha! But I still used my hands in the end. =.="
Anws, now i'm gg to talk about LAKSA! =D
Craving for Laksa again...hmmm, I wanna rec EAT's Laksa! (: It's 4.50 but it's nice! (:
Anws, next time I wanna try Wang's Cafe's laksa. (:
One day I shall go on a food hunt in Singapore ALONE! (:
It seems pretty lonely but I guess it's the best choice? Cos it's gonna be expensive...and friends might not acc me. Some more need to wait here, wait there, then might not have the same taste.
I also wanna explore Singapore and go around Singapore taking pictures using a Polaroid (Y) or Holga (Y)?
But SIGH, more money again!
SAVE SAVE SAVE!
Although I'm sponsored, but it doesn't mean I'm RICHRICHRICHRICHRICHRICH.

No comments:

Post a Comment