Saturday, November 13, 2010

iLove Singapore.

Woke up at 5.15am today morning. Brought my violin and the books to the iLove Singapore Prayer Walk at Padang. I must say sorry to Kimberly. I cock-eyed. Didn't see the Raffles City in Ps PL's msg. So I brought Kimberly to the City Link Starbucks instead of the Raffles City one...then it's like going to be 7am in like a few mins' time. Then we saw another Ps and followed him. Alamak! It turned out that he also dk the way. Then we asked one girl working at Marina Square how to go to the Padang...then she say walk to the McDonald's then turn left. All wrong sia! Then called Ps PL...then we walked back. Thank God we were able to hear the sound coming from the Padang. So we followed the voice and finally reached Padang. Then when we reach there haven't start yet. It was super hot and I was like a dumbdumb wore jeans! =.="
Then we walked from the Padang --> F1 Track --> back to Padang. But I completed 3/4 of the journey cos I was running late for my violin lesson so I walked to Bugis station instead of the Padang. Yea, so I guess that's all. (:
Anws, in conjuncition with the WORLD KINDNESS DAY, they gave us a badge! (: & Daisyyyyyy! Lovely! (:
"Don't follow a pastor, follow JESUS!" -Ps PL.

No comments:

Post a Comment