Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The American Way.

Today went to school @ 8am for extra nursing lab practice...I guess I still need more PRACTICE! Going back to sch this Sat to practice! I'm like sacrificing my 1 hour to go for my violin lesson. So I go for 1 hour instead of 2 hours...
Anws, today was supposed to go to Starbucks to study with Suhaila. But apparently, Starbucks forever packed with people...So we went to Sakae instead! Haha!
As usual, I ate my FAVOURITE Tempura Udon! Then I tempt Suhaila to eat also! Hehe...it's just toooooo irresistible! Then we study for a while then we went to Starbucks to grab a drink before heading home sweet home! (:
The weather seem pretty cold so I ordered Cafe Latte. (:
I still rmb the first time I drank Starbucks was with Petrina...she rec me to drink Java Chips. Somemore in TTSH. Then the first time I drank Cafe Latte was with Joanne @ Yishun Starbucks...
I kinda "mountain-tortoise" cos I didn't know must add sugar to my Cafe Latte...so I drank it w/o sugar.
So nowadays whenever I drink Cafe Latte, I won't add sugar...not because I mountain tortoise or what but I just like it the way it is. The original coffee smell. :D
"I just love sitting on a bus, listening to King of Anything by Sara Bareilles & enjoying my Cafe Latte from Starbucks."
Live the American Lifestyle - A cup of beverage from Starbucks on the left hand and a BlackBerry on your right hand. (:
"Is God trying to speak to me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment