Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ignite.

I just love the song "Fireworks." by Katy Perry. I'll feel a special kind of feeling when I listen to this song. A pleasant one...(:

Anws, the song starts off by asking "do you feel..." I guess I'm feeling lonely when i'm surrounded by lots of people.
Every time when you guys ask me to go out and I somehow refuse, you may think that I'm so anti-social. But you're not me...do you really understand how I feel? I feel so lonely though I'm surrounded by a group of friends. You keep saying we're all friends. Yea, friends indeed. Action speaks louder than words. Not the other way round. I just find that I'm always the odd one out. I just can't seem to fit in, seriously. I don't wanna go out faking my feelings and act as if I'm okay alone. I'M NOT. You don't have a mirror in front of you so you won't know how your actions has affected others. & I'm just letting you have your way. So I might as well not go out when I'm feeling lonely when I'm surrounded by so many people?
Ask yourself this...are you asking me out for the sake of asking me out because I'm your friend or you sincerely wanna ask me out because we can bond tgt?

No comments:

Post a Comment