Sunday, November 21, 2010

What have I learnt?

Went for the Women's Post Encounter today afternn...the title is "Restoring our Self-Image."
Women are made out of Ivory and is twice refined. (:
The Satan has been trying to exploit women in the wrong way. For eg, for prostitution, models, car models, and everything. Satan is trying to use women in the wrong way because God is trying to help women to rise up and become Women of Worth! (:
When Ps Angela asked us to find a partner and pray for each other, my partner released a word from God to me. Trust. This word...What is God trying to tell me? That I can start to trust others? Or I should trust in Him more?
During the post encounter, I've come up with this: How to be happy! (:

  1. To give thanks for everything.
  2. To pray to Him on a daily basis and listen to Him.
  3. To set your eyes on Him.
  4. Ignore what others say about you.
  5. Reject the negative things in Jesus Christ's name! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment