Monday, November 15, 2010

BFF.

Hmmm, i'm going to dedicate this post to my BELOVED BFF! (L)
She's the only friend whom I will go out with wearing some apparel I've never worn before. Like recently I bought this jacket from a blogshop which looks so different online. =x I think I will wear it when I go out with her...Idk why but I feel comfortable. I guess maybe she can offer some fashion advice and I'm not afraid of what she thinks. (:
Then next is I've come a long way with her although we've only known each other for like a few years...since secondary school.
I don't know but I feel that some of my friends thinks that I'm talkative and will mind a lot of my negative points...but I guess BFFs are the ones who will accept you for who you are. Xiuwen, do you accept? Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment