Monday, November 29, 2010

Trust.

Most of the time though I don't know why God put me in certain situations, but I truly believe that He did all these because He loves me.
Through a lot of things, I think that God is telling me to trust Him. I tried and I am trying. I trust in Him for my Mental Health project & He has blessed my group with good teamwork and a good grade! Praise Him! (:
Anws, I got this super cute picture about the baby and about God. The verse says that "Sometimes we felt God's playing a joke on us...But if He didn't, we wouldn't learn how to walk." -Isaiah 55:8-9.
In the past, the same thing has happened to me like a lot of things but I never seem to learn from it. However, it became so strong this year, & I finally couldn't take it. & He came to my rescue.
So, if God didn't put me through all this, I wouldn't have learn to depend on Him & trust in Him.
Therefore, in order to avoid any heartbreaks, always listen to God.
Lastly, always do a motive check! If you can do some things for a brother but not a sister (vice versa), then are your motives clear?

No comments:

Post a Comment