Sunday, November 21, 2010

See how junk my life is?

After the Teens Excite ytd (A service for 13-17yrs old), I went to Fairprice to get some junk food. Nowadays i'm always seen eating junk food. I bought like 5-6 packets of tidbits. Maybe it's because i'm forever hungry. Haha. & they are oishi but they lack nutrition. 
Then otw home on the bus, I thought of this blog title. "See how junk my life is?" I find this title pretty interesting. I've bought a lot of "junk" food...& i'm going to talk about my life.
While attending the service, I am filled with joy. By God's grace, I AM SAVED. I have seen the change in me. A wonderful, and beautiful one. I reflect on my life and asked myself this question. "What would happen if I didn't accept Christ last year at Christmas Stomp?"
I guess I would still be a "dead" person. I will still be living in darkness. I wouldn't have known my pastor, my beloved cell sisters, and my primary sch friend.
When I first said the Sinner's prayer, I know that I want to be a more happy person. But I didn't know how. But now, 11 months have gone by, I have a better understanding. God chose me! (: He opened my eyes so that I can see...I AM NO LONGER LIVING IN DARKNESS.
Before: I was constantly focusing on myself. I was finding love. I am anti-social? =x I don't know how to help my friends.
Now: I am learning to focus on others. (:
I trust in God that He will provide me with a guy. (:
I can pray for my friends. :D
He has indeed changed my life!
You may not understand how God can change your life. But He can. Because He is God. (:
"Without God, man cannot. Without man, God will not."

No comments:

Post a Comment