Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm grateful because...I have some time to myself today.

Happy Deepavali! :D In a short while, I'm going to prepare myself to get ready to go to Lina's house to celebrate Deepavali! :D
Anws, let me talk about last night before carrying on to talk about today! (:
Hmmm, ytd I realise that I have lost my "Streetsmart-ness"...haha! The first time I went back home from Angela's place with Aunty Kat leading the way, i took like 10-15 mins. But the second time, I only rmb the coffeeshop, and forgot about everything in like 8 months. So I went the opp direction and ended up in Caltex. Then I went back to Serangoon Station to walk again. Walk and walk but I walked passed the place and ended up walking more "yuan wang" road...Sigh. So I ended up taking 45 mins to reach her house. I was like drenched in sweat after I've bathed!!! =((
Anws, let me talk about today!
I'm soooooo in love with today because I finally have some time to myself. 
I woke up today at 10 plus, then went to wash up and everything. Then I went to warm up my breakfast...while waiting for my breakfast to get warmed up, I went to clean the utensils, and organise them into another box...then off I went to eat my breakfast with a cup of my dad's hand-brewed coffee! Love it! (:
Then after that I did my Quiet Time with God. I just love this time. For the first time I spent like an hour doing my Quiet time. There's a few song which I wanna share...but i'll share it in another post to make this post as short as possible.
I read about Matthew 5:13-20. There's this verse which I find it encouraging...14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. -Matthew 5:14-16.
In my scenario, I'm the only Christian in my family...so I hope God will use me to bring light into my house.
Anws, after spending some quality time with God, I went off to do some house chores. OMG. This is the part which like kinda shocked me. It's been like ages since I've done house chores. So picking up the vacuum machine to vacuum the floor is rather shocking. Anws, again, I was drenched in sweat. Sigh...then after tt iron my Deepavali suit then I went to do some homework. I'm desperate to get into the Director's list!! I'm going to pray to God and be specific in my prayers! "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!." -Philippians 4:13. All in all, I did a lot of things today ehh. Yay! (L)
Last but not least, I mentioned in my blog that a few days ago, I wasn't rly pleased with someone. Hmmm, I got my answer from God.
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven...46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?...48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. -Matthew 5:44-46, 48.
"Love starts by loving the unlovable."

No comments:

Post a Comment