Monday, November 15, 2010

My brain's too packed thinking about all this.

On the train today, I start to ponder about what I saw. Sometimes you will be so shock at how "fake" a person can be. Sigh, shall not elaborate further. That's why people say it's better to trust in the Lord than in earthly beings because they will disappoint you.
Anws, tmr i'm heading to Starbucks to study with my 'ex-leeler' Suhaila. (:
Hope I can ace this coming theory test! :D
Anws, I begin to think about some things again. Sigh. The VapoDrops story. Hmmm, 1 yr alr. & I sill think of it. I have made a mistake in the past! Can it be erased? Sigh.
Then later I saw something. Don't tell me it's another coincidence. Omgosh. I have been praying about it recently and I just saw someone posting what I prayed.
Sometimes I just don't get it. They are constantly on my mind. Why is that so? It hasn't end yet?





No comments:

Post a Comment